Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday Already?

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty bummed that it's Monday already. But I'm looking at it on the bright side... I get to post another video! You should be rejoicing too. So who gets to start off the week? This guy from California, who also thinks Mondays stink. I'm getting the feeling he doesn't like his boss too well. But everybody can appreciate his hospitality; he gives his guitar to a homeless man to make his day better. What else can you do to feel better on Mondays? (If you respond "Call in sick!", that doesn't count!)



PS. You know how I heard Korben was from Russia? I think my sources were wrong... they're from Montana. Oops. Big difference. Oh well.

Bummed that you can't have video on demand when you want it? Well you can! Check out the step by step instructions for downloading your top vids here

No comments: