Thursday, April 19, 2007

More from Sweden - Sabrosa

Wow... two Swedish bands in one day; how in the world did I manage that? Check out this hit from Sabrosa, who some have compared to U2. I think they sound 10 times better than U2, with more feeling.

"Sympathetic Symphony," the first vid comin' atcha, is sure to catch your attention, if not for the mere, shall we say, unique visual quality. The concept is supposed to look like a comic strip coming to life. Pretty neat, if I do say so myself.




Next up is a hit called "Let it Free." I gotta hand it to these guys; I'm thankful all of their lyrics are in English; though even if they were in Swedish they would sound just as good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea for a site! I'll keep it bookmarked!

Check out Broken by The Revs.. one of my favourite videos cos it's so simple (I think it's homemade) but there's a lotta love in it!

Rikki F. said...

Great video and a cool band, too! Thanks for the recommendation; I'll make sure these guys get on soon... probably this weekend. This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for. Feel free to keep coming to my site! Send all your friends... and your enemies, for that matter! (ha ha)