Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Don't Kill Any More DJ's

We just love The Revs, so I can't help but stream this one through da blog. This tune takes a lyrical twist, going from lasting advice for saving your money on a rainy day in "Broken" to killing off a DJ. What a switch. Tell me how you like it, but if you're a DJ, you're taking your life into your own hands.



Bummed that you can't have video on demand when you want it? Well you can! Check out the step by step instructions for downloading your top vids here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website is fucking AWFUL, all the posts on it are crap. i clicked on it from stereogum. this is garbage. please stop.

Rikki F. said...

Thank you very much. And by the way, I'm not stopping, I'll just work on making it so people like it. I'd like to see your site if it's better.