Monday, May 14, 2007

Je Suis Jalouse

Okay, okay, so she's not exactly indie. Seeing as she did sign a deal with Sony records. But no matter; French songstress Emily Loizeau caught my eye on YouTube's feature page and my curiosity was piqued. The French language has always held my interest, so why shouldn't a video that happens to be entirely in French?

Part real and partially animated, the combination of song and movie lead one to believe they were transported into an early 20th century French country scenery alongside a jealous wife, a husband, and an ex. I'll let you figure the rest out on your own, as the translation for the number one song off the "L-Autre Bout du Monde" album just so happens to be "I am jealous."



Bummed that you can't have video on demand when you want it? Well you can! Check out the step by step instructions for downloading your top vids here

No comments: